fashion for the beach
It’s that time of year where we starting thinking about swimwear. Don’t run and hide I know its a time that many of us dread, me included. Swimwear is hard to buy and still find that unique look that will make you stand out fashionably in the crowd. This year you will find bright and vibrant colors to choose from think of the Spring 2012 color trends those colors carry into many of the fashion lines for Spring and Summer. While shopping be on the look out for designs that have prints that remind you of the 50′s and 60′s, animal, tie died, and retro prints are strong in the line up. Also be on the look out for beautiful solids that have ruffles, lace, and crochet. Do not forget your swim suit cover-ups, tunics, mini dresses, and caftans will make you the fashionista of the beach.
Feeling overwhelmed and haven’t even hit the store yet? Sit back and relax I spent time finding some amazing designers that make fashionable and wearable swimwear that you can order right from your seat in front of the computer. So let’s begin the swimwear journey together: (you can follow the link view their collections and purchase)
- Designer Amanda Ché has a unique way of bringing a lingerie fit to her swimwear line that is sultry and made to fit your female curves. She carries two lines of swimwear made to fit up to 36F! Her main collection line is called, A.Ché . If you have a bit more curve to the body she has a line just for you A.Ché Curves . I really enjoy the fact that she has not only made the itty bitty bikinis but a line that is for a woman curves.
- Designer Lisa Vogel brings both sophistication and fashion to her line LUXE made by a mom for other moms that really want to look their best. I add a sample of her designs for your viewing these are just a few of the styles that she offers. LUXE by Lisa Vogel offers a wide selection of colors, prints, and styles to fit multiple shapes, you can find her swimwear at Swim Spot
- Looking for something that has a more adventurous flair or a stronger selection of bold color prints, Zingara has the designer collection for you. With fun prints and flirty designs this line offers a wide selection of choices making it a sure bet that you will be one of kind in elegance and fashion this summer.
- Designer Paula Saavedra is the talent behind Caffe Swimwear that offers elegance with a touch of Latin influence. Her collection is all about Luxury from the fabrics to the cut and fit you will know why this designer is known with many celebrities.
There are many more designers out there, the ones I highlighted above were the ones that I selected for their high-end fashion appeal, wear-ability, and offering a wide variety of options for the various shapes and sizes that the female form comes in. Also deserving of honorable mention in today’s Fashion Swimwear are:
- Beach Bunny Swimwear - Sultry and Sexy lines
- L*Space by Monica Wise - Glamour meets Swimwear, Mix and Match her line
- Cia Maritima by Benny Rosset - Impeccable detail with this Elite collection
- Delores Cortes – Offering high fashion lines that includes sports, maternity and kids
- Nicolita Swimwear – Bikinis with Cuban inspiration
- Lisa Blue – Donates 25% of Net Profits towards saving Whales and Dolphins
Take some time today or this weekend to follow the links in the post, most of the listed designers also have online store fronts or links to online stores carrying their collections. This year enjoy shopping for your swimwear and knowing that you are going to beach in style!